- Detail Images
Wind doesn't stand a chance.
One of the lightest offerings from Gore Bike Wear, the Xenon 2.0 AS Vest is the perfect way to quickly enhance your core warmth during a mountain descent. Using the Xenon jacket as a base, Gore engineered the vest to offer excellent wind and water protection and better breathability. The key to this is the Gore-Tex Active Shield fabric.
The Gore-Tex Active Shield fabric offers extreme breathability with water and windproof protection. Lightweight three-layer construction is soft on the skin, yet durable for long-lasting performance. A proprietary lamination technology integrates the backer textile directly into the Gore-Tex membrane. The full front zip lets you quickly change air flow for comfort or, with the help of a draft flap, block it out completely. The long drop tail protects from road spray, and its elastic with a gripper hem to prevent migration. Having access to key items while riding is essential, so Gore gave the Xenon 2.0 Vest a large zippered back pocket to hold gear.
The Gore Bike Wear Xenon 2.0 Vest is available in Black, Red, and White. It comes in sizes Small through X-Large.
- Mesh back inserts promote airflow to keep you cool and dry
- Security zip pocket on back keeps your music, phone, or other valuables safe
- Long back keeps you covered in the riding position
- Comfortable ergonomically shaped collar
- Elastic hem gripper keeps jersey from riding up
- Reflective prints on front, back, and side for added visibility