Unpredictable trails ahead.
It's always a little tough to predict what the weather might be out on the trails once you're up above treeline, especially during during volatile fall days in the mountains. A brisk morning at camp can quickly turn into a snowy afternoon on singletrack, and having kit like the Gore Bike Wear Men's Power Trail WS SO Pants stashed in your pack can make your cold miles a lot more pleasant.
Constructed with Gore's signature Windstopper fabric, the softshell pant comes equipped to block gusty winds and repel surprise rain (or snow) without weighing you down. The pant's slim fit and articulated knees make it easy to layer over a liner while still staying out of your way when you're grinding out a tough climb. Reflective accents help improve visibility during fire road transitions or at roadside trailheads, and Gore adds reinforced fabric along the inner legs to protect against wear-and-tear from chain contact.
- Softshell pants ideal for late fall days on the trail
- Water-resistant and windproof fabric lends protection
- Slim fit allows for freedom of movement without excess fabric
- Reflective accents improve visibility on dim days
- Zippered back pocket for stashing essentials
- Item #GBW006V