Don't compromise on cushioning and features when you switch to long gloves for cool-weather rides; pull on the Gore Bike Wear Power Long Gloves for complete comfort and protection. Foam padding in the palm and a gel pad in the heel of the hand absorb shock and dampen vibration to you can take the longer loop without hesitation.
- Silicone coating on fingers ensures a secure grip on the bars
- Seamless back of hand delivers friction-free comfort
- Mesh fabric on back and ventilation ports on the inner sides of the fingers allow air to circulate for better temperature regulation and moisture control
- Absorbent material on thumb lets you wipe away perspiration
- Hook-and-loop tab at wrist secures the glove
- Reflective detailing helps you stand out in low light
Share your thoughts
Great for 40 degrees
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these gloves bc at the moment of purchase they didn't have countdown gloves in stock, so I thought these will work since winter hasn't started yet. I've been using them way past december (in NYC) so in temperatures low 40s they actually worked quite well for me. If temperatures get higher then that but still cold for bare hand riding, I've been wearing them and my hands wouldn't get overheated or sweaty. Just comfortable. I would recommend them always.