- Detail Images
- Community Images
Bad weather doesn’t mean you have to end the ride.
On the trails or on the road, the GORE Bike Wear Men’s Path Jacket is what you need for total water and wind protection in a non-restrictive fit. This lightweight shell packs down small enough to be stowed until the weather takes a turn for the worse.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Paclite for guaranteed weather-blockage
- Extended arm length and pre-shaped elbows prevent wrist-gap when you’re in position
- Loose fit means you have freedom-of-movement in the saddle or cranking out a burly climb
- A high collar, elastic drawcord hem, and adjustable cuffs seal out wind and moisture
- Reflective logo on front, collar, and sleeve, as well as reflective piping on back for added safety
- Overflaps on all zippers keep moisture out
- Hook-and-loop fastening on collar for adding a hood (sold separately)