The in-between season.
Full-length cycling tights aren't for everyone, and in late autumn, they can still be a little too warm once you get into a hard climb or a tempo ride. Dialing in just the right amount of warmth without overheating is easier to do with kit like Gore Bike Wear's Oxygen WS SO Bib Knicker. Constructed with Gore's venerable windproof and water-resistant Windstopper fabric, the knee-length knicker shields you from the elements while still wicking moisture away from your skin to prevent overheating. Features like a flexible mesh bib and mesh panel in the rear help the cause as well, allowing for ample airflow when the sun warms the roads on a chilly day. Gore includes its Oxygen Men chamois with the Oxygen to ensure you have the right balance of support and relief whether you're pushing through long, endurance-building rides or quick jaunts for some fresh fall air.
- Cool-weather knicker keeps you warm on brisk fall rides
- Windstopper main body resists water and blocks wind
- Form-fitting cut allows fabric to rapidly wick moisture
- Reflective accents add visibility on gloomy days
- Airy mesh insert and bib prevent overheating
- Item #GBW006Y