Savor warmth, wind protection, and breathability while you bike your ass off.
Gore Bike Wear created the Women's Oxygen SO 3/4 Tight for endurance riding in unpredictable weather. Windstopper Softshell fabric blocks windchill, sheds splashes, and breathes to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable.
- OZON LADY seat insert stretches as you move, breathes like crazy, and provide female-specific ergonomic cushioning
- Zip pocket on back stashes carb gels
- Contrast flatlock seams won't chafe
- No-elastic insert at front waist eliminates pressure
- Adjustable elastic waistband with flat cord dials in the fit
- Gripper elastic on bottom hem prevents ride-up
- Reflective details on back legs and side increase low-light safety
Share your thoughts
An instrument of torture
I had very high hopes for these knickers, but the chamois is like cardboard. *Supremely* uncomfortable. The windstopper fabric is nice on the knees, though. However, after riding 44 miles in them, I want to shred these knickers. I suspect the chamois might be the reason they were on sale.