- Detail Images
Ever have a trail moment when you feel like a pedal-whirling, energy-producing force of nature? It's a feeling unlike any other. We think an off-road jersey should sustain, not contain, your internal reactor. Designed to be ultra-light, comfortable, and quick-drying, the Gore Bike Wear Fusion Short-Sleeve Jersey is a suitable catalyst for thrilling fast mountain pursuits.
The Fusion Jersey is made of 100 percent polyester, which combined with a casual fit, offers excellent moisture management and non-bunching freedom of movement. It hangs from your shoulders with a long drape that covers your whole back. The flat-lock seams are bonded and not sewn; this reduces weight and allows the jersey to glide over your skin. A half-length zip with semi-locking slider lets you air out up front, while mesh inserts under the arms and in back create a cooling wind-tunnel effect when you're freewheeling down the trail. Stash your necessities in the zip back pocket with reflective zip. There are also reflective accents on the sleeves and front logo, so you can be seen from all angles.
The Gore Bike Wear Fusion Short-Sleeve Jersey will keep you cool and dry while you're putting out watts. It comes in sizes Small through XX-Large, and in five color options: Earth Beige/black, Earth/lime green, Earth/white, White/pool blue, and Black.
- Lightweight fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Mesh inserts and a half zip provide cooling ventilation
- Zip pocket on back secures your phone or other valuables on screaming descents
- Bonded flatlock seams reduce weight as well as chafing
- Reflective zip on back pocket, logos on front and back, and piping on sleeve make you more visible as you pedal for home at the end of a long day