When you're choosing between the trainer and cold, but sunny, miles outside, having kit like the Gore Bike Wear Men's Element Plus Windstopper Softshell Tight makes all the difference. The breathable Windstopper fabric shields you from gusty summits and brisk fall breezes, and it repels water and continuously wicks moisture away from your skin as you heat up on familiar climbs.
With a form-fitting silhouette, the Element Plus isn't designed to be layered, so Gore lines it with its Element Men chamois to ensure you have support and pressure relief in the saddle. According to Gore, the plush, multi-density arrangement of foam will protect you for short to medium rides, but we'd wear it for as long as it's comfortable, mileage aside. Reflective accents help you stay visible to motorists on gloomy autumn days, and pre-shaped knees and flatlock seaming keeps the tight mimicking your body movements for full range of motion in the saddle.
- Cold-weather cycling tight extends your riding season
- Windstopper fabric blocks wind and repels water
- Form-fitting cut allows fabric to rapidly wick moisture
- Tight moves with you with pre-cut knees and flatlock seams
- Element Men chamois supports and relieves pressure
- Item #GBW007F