- Community Images
Dry throughout the storm.
Taping bubble wrap to your palm and then stuffing your hands in plastic bags isn’t the best solution to cold, rainy-weather bike riding. We suggest the GORE Bike Wear Countdown Glove.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex insert blocks rain
- Fleece lining adds warmth
- Gel padding on the palm absorbs shock
- Silicone-coated fingers for handlebar grip
- Hook-and-loop cuff adjusts for your wrist size
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
Tried a women's large and couldn't extend my thumb fully in all directions, so I ended up buying this glove in a men's medium. In terms of warmth, I was out for a three hour ride in 42F weather, and I was fine for the first two hours but suffered with really cold fingertips for the last hour. I'm still looking for a five fingered glove for 25-40 degree weather.
These guys are amazingly warm and look great (really sleek). The fingers on them are short though. I actually considered keeping them since they are so comfy, but the safety risk of too short fingers wasn't worth it for me. I didn't test the waterproofing, but it IS Gore...