- Detail Images
Gore Bike Wear's apparel designers put function first and foremost; they aim to deliver high-performing products at a great value. But the Gore Bike Wear Contest SE Short-Sleeve Jersey shows they're aware that style is important to many cyclists, too. The limited edition graphics on the Contest SE will help you stand out from the group while keeping it classy.
The 100 percent polyester Contest SE Jersey has plenty of technical features underneath those good looks. It comes in a slim cut that conforms to your body but won't squeeze the life out of you. A full zip with semi-locking slider ensures that you can achieve adequate ventilation, and that the zipper will stay put once you've chosen how far to unzip. Gripper elastic on the bottom hem keeps the jersey from riding up. The three back pockets taper on the sides for easier access to your mid-ride fuel. An integrated security pocket on the right provides a safe place for your keys or other small valuables. Reflective piping on the back and reflective front and back logos keep you visible in fading light or adverse weather conditions.
The Gore Bike Wear Contest SE Short-Sleeve Jersey comes in sizes Small through XX-Large, and is available in three color options: White/azur blue, White/red, and White/silver grey.
- Polyester fabric transfers moisture efficiently, breathes, and dries quickly to allow evaporative cooling
- Full-length zipper enables quick heat dumping and quick on-off
- Semi-lock zip slider prevents the zipper from moving during rides and zip flap prevents chafing
- Drop-back hem and gripper elastic provide secured coverage to your lower back while you're in the drops
- Three back elastic pockets hold water and fuel to keep your energy up
- Security pocket on right side holds valuables or electronics
- Reflective piping and logos provide better visibility to drivers while you're riding at dawn or dusk
- Limited edition graphic gives you a one-of-a-kind look as you overtake the other racers