Full-fingered MTB glove to keep you riding until the snow comes.
Riding through the cold weather feels a lot better than watching the leaves change from your couch, especially with the GORE BIKE WEAR ALP-X Long Glove keeping your fingers warm and functional.
- Stretchy, breathable nylon and elastane fabric on backhand and palm insulates, regulates moisture, and permits great dexterity for switching gears and braking
- Silicone-coated fingers increase durability and enhance the grip on your bars
- Absorbent panel on back of thumb wipes away sweat and snot during cold, hard rides
- Gel pad on heel and foam padding on palm cushion your hand as ride
- Reinforcement between thumb and forefinger provides strength and grip where you need it most
- Vent holes on sides of fingers expel sweat vapors so they can't collect and then freeze on the downhill sections
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure matches your wrist size and keeps the glove in place
- Reflective piping provides better visibility to drivers while you're riding roads at dawn or dusk
Share your thoughts
Great, they do the job
- Gender: Male
They are great gloves for biking. Good windproofing. Not a ton of insulation but great for chilly weather, if you want something for bone chilling temps go with something with a bit more insulation.