- Detail Images
You can have the best gear and keep the environment safe at the same time.
- Dyneema fibers have a strength-to-weight ratio that is fifteen times stronger than high-tensile steel
- S-contoured, customizable back panel with HDPE frame sheet follows the shape of your spine
- Torso length can be adjusted up to four inches for maximum comfort
- Anatomically molded, adjustable hip belt with zippered pockets helps balance weight and gives you a great place to stow need-it-now items.
- High-void polyester on back panel and shoulder straps rapidly wicks moisture so you don’t feel sweat-soaked under your pack
Share your thoughts
So far, so good
Though I haven't tested it on a long trip, it has been on a couple multi-day trips and performs well. It holds a lot and stays comfortable on both shoulders and waist. It is minimalist on the zippers but that is ok (I might wish for another one on the top, overflap, but that's minor). The padding is substantial, and while not super light, it's cuts close to 2 pounds off my old North Face pack of the same capacity. At this stage, no complaints.
what is the size difference between the...
what is the size difference between the the medium and the large?
According to GoLite.com the medium fits a torso size of 17.5"-19.5" and the Large Fits 19.5"-21.5". There is detailed information on how to measure your spine at: http://www.golite.com/Product/ProdDetail.aspx?p=150001111&mc=&t=&lat= Hope that helps!! Pack on!