Don't let its size fool you: the compact, lightweight Goal Zero Light-A-Life LED Lantern Light puts out a brilliant 150 lumens of eye-opening illumination. Whether you're working in a blackout or cooking at camp, this efficient emitter can be used with compatible Goal Zero power packs or any 12V port. For a multi-lantern extravaganza, simply chain these up and light up the night.
- White LEDs put out 3W of 150-lumens light for ample brightness for just about any task
- Featherweight construction and compact dimensions makes this lantern ultra-portable for anywhere illumination
- Includes nine-foot cord that gives you multiple hanging options and built-in carabiner that clips to tent poles, trees, you name it
- Conveniently use with Sherpa 50, Escape 150, Extreme 350, Yeti 1250, or any 12V port (12V male cigarette adapter included)
- Chainable with other Light-A-Life lanterns for coverage to the nth degree at outdoor gatherings or widespread blackouts
Share your thoughts
Light a life
See me, don't smell me!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got a set of these lanterns for my car camping setup and I like to have some light in the camp but (gasp) I don't like the smell of campfire in all of my clothes the next morning. I daisy changed 2 of these and hung them from tree limbs over our chairs and then ran them to a Goal Zero Extreme 350 Power pack which is more than enough juice for many days of illumination. I also like that the bulb is replaceable if you happen to burn it out or break it. I have yet to burn out out but I have broken one when I dropped it on a rock. They are really bright so I wouldn't look directly into the light.