Select your style & size:Select options
Always the right choice.
Legendary shredder Nico Mueller has quickly taken quite a liking to the Riders Choice Snowboard since joining the Gnu team. That's because as the most versatile board in Gnu's lineup, the Riders Choice offers a balanced, natural-feeling ride that rips everything from park and pipe to deep powder and technical steeps.
Utilizing Gnu's A.S.S. technology, it features a deeper heelside sidecut, a shorter heelside contact length, and an asymmetric flex to make your heelside turns as powerful and natural feeling as your toeside turns. It also has been upgraded with Smart Magne-Traction, which uses a more aggressive version of Magne-Traction on the heel edge and a mellower version on the toe edge, to provide solid heel edge hold without making your toeside turns too grabby. The C2 profile features a blend of rocker between the bindings and camber outside the bindings for enhanced float in powder, catch-free buttering on hardpack, and response and stability at high speeds.
The core features aspen wood running down the middle for lightweight strength and a poplar blend on the toe edge for pop and response, and polonia on the heel edge for smooth carves. UHMW sidewalls ensure durability, and the sintered base is fast and retains wax well to keep you moving through flat spots and into jumps with ease. It's also made in USA by snowboarders with jobs, so you know it's good.
- Unreal freestyle action anywhere on the mountain
- Rocker between bindings with camber underfoot to tips
- Medium flex is versatile enough for all types of riding
- Asymmetric sidecut enhances heelside turns
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Light, snappy core from sustainably-harvested trees
- UHMW sidewalls enhance durability
- Gnu uses eco-conscious manufacturing techniques
- Item #GNU003K