Select your style & size:Select options
Mother Nature approved.
Gnu gave the fan favorite Riders Choice an eco-friendlier upgrade to create the Nicolas Muller Eco Choice C2 Snowboard. It still delivers the same versatile, all-mountain freestyle performance as its counterpart, but is crafted with water-based inks, non-toxic resins, and recycled sidewalls to lessen its impact on the environment.
Part of its unreal all-terrain prowess comes from the asymmetric sidecut. By utilizing a deeper, shorter sidecut on the heel edge, heelside carves now feel just as powerful and confident as toeside turns. Camber underfoot enables aggressive edge hold and powerful pop, while rocker between the bindings keeps the feel catch-free on hardpack and floaty in powder.
Made from castor beans, the Bio Beans topsheet eliminates the need for toxic plastics in the construction of this board, while still maintaining a lively feel. The core features aspen running down the middle for lightweight strength, with a poplar blend on the toe edge for pop and response, and polonia on the heel edge for smooth carves. Recycled UHMW sidewalls ensure durability, and the sintered base is fast and retains wax well to keep you moving through flat spots and into jumps with ease.
- Upgraded version of the ultra-versatile Riders Choice
- Rocker between bindings with camber underfoot to tips
- Medium flex is versatile enough for all types of riding
- Asymmetric sidecut enhances heelside turns
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Light, snappy core from sustainably harvested trees
- Bio Beans topsheet eliminates the need for toxic plastics
- Gnu boards are handcrafted in the US by snowboarders with jobs
- Item #GNU003M