Select your style & size:Select options
Something to really bang your head to.
Don't limit yourself to one particular style of riding. Instead, pick up the Gnu Metal Gnuru Snowboard and ensure you never restrain your riding style or terrain choice ever again. This quiver killer is calibrated for fun-focused freestyle performance that you can take anywhere on the mountain.
Landing smackdab in the middle between Gnu's loose, playful BTX (Banana rocker) and more powerful C2 BTX, EC2 BTX delivers a fun, forgiving rocker between the feet with elliptical camber extending from the inserts out to the contact points. Rocker between the feet adds unreal float in powder, easy turn initiation, and catch-free jibbing. Elliptical camber underfoot enhances pop, power, and response, making the Metal Gnuru equally suited for mellow park laps and high-consequence freestyle riding.
Delivering a crisp, lively feel and lightweight strength, the board's aspen and Colombian Gold core is sustainably-harvested for a more eco-friendly ride. Mellow Magne-Traction edges deliver the edge-hold they're famous for on hardpack and icy snow, but they're slightly less aggressive for a smoother, less-catchy ride. Additionally, its UHMW sidewalls are built to take a serious beating when you're thrashing through the park, and a sintered base gives you proper speed to clear any obstacle in your way.
- Mid-flexing freestyle board that goes everywhere
- Hybrid rocker profile delivers float in pow and response out of it
- Responsive, lightweight wood core brings strong pop and a fun feel
- Magne-traction edges grip icy, slick conditions without grabbiness
- Triax/biax laminate lasts for seasons and keeps a poppy feel
- Co-extruded base is durable and super easy to maintain
- Gnu boards are handbuilt in Washington since 1977
- Item #GNU003H