Crank it up.
Cranked up with freestyle prowess, but not one to let up in pow or on groomers, the Gnu Metal Gnuru Wide Snowboard is ready rip apart every inch of the mountain. Plus, its wider width makes it a dream come true for all-terrain killers with larger feet. This board is equipped with an EC2 BTX profile, which masterfully blends playful BTX (Banana rocker) and the more powerful C2 BTX to serve up a fun, forgiving rocker between the feet with elliptical camber extending from the inserts out to the contact points.
Rocker between the feet adds insane float in powder, easy turn initiation, and catch-free jibbing, while the elliptical camber underfoot enhances pop, power, and response for mellow park laps and high-consequence freestyle riding. Delivering a crisp, lively feel and lightweight strength, the board's aspen and Colombian Gold core is sustainably harvested for a more eco-friendly ride.
Low-key Magne-Traction edges offer the edge hold they're famous for on hardpack and icy snow while being slightly less aggressive for a smoother, less-catchy ride when the terrain doesn't call for it. UHMW sidewalls are built to take a serious beating when you're destroying everything in the park, and an extruded base gives you lasting durability through heavy sessions and is easy to repair.
- Mid-flexing freestyle board that goes everywhere
- Hybrid rocker profile delivers float in pow and response out of it
- Responsive, lightweight wood core brings strong pop and a fun feel
- Magne-traction edges grip icy, slick conditions without grabbiness
- Triax/biax laminate lasts for seasons and keeps a poppy feel
- Co-extruded base is durable and super easy to maintain
- Gnu boards are handbuilt in Washington since 1977
- Item #GNU003I