Truly balanced performance.
Renowned for providing park-to-peak performance at a bargain price, the Carbon Credit has been a go-to choice of budget-conscious riders for years. The new Gnu Carbon Credit Asym BTX Wide Snowboard takes things to the next level with an asymmetrical sidecut. It has a more pronounced sidecut on the heel side to make your heelside carves feel just as powerful as your toeside turns, giving it just one more weapon in the battle for all-mountain domination. This wide version gives big-footed riders a stable, toe drag-free platform for taking their skills across the whole mountain.
Equipped with a BTX profile, this board features a magical blend of rocker between the bindings and mellow camber outside the bindings for incredible float in powder, catch-free buttering on hardpack, and response and stability at high speeds. Magne-Traction technology takes it up a notch with edges that are serrated to confidently hold an edge on bulletproof slopes, so you can lay down high-speed carves and stomp tricks on icy landings while everyone else is washing out.
A biax/triax glass and fiber reinforcement combination give this board a long life and plenty of pop, and the sustainably harvested wood core is lightweight and strong for all-season durability. The extruded base is easy to repair so you don't have to get a whole new board on account of a few dings from rocks and rails. Plus, it's built right here in the USA using sustainable materials and techniques to cause less impact on the environment.
- Ready for freestyle fun across the entire mountain
- Rocker between bindings with mild camber underfoot
- Medium flex is versatile enough for all types of riding
- Asym sidecut makes heelside turns more powerful
- Magne-Traction edges ensures reliable edge hold
- Light snappy core from sustainably-harvested trees
- UHMW sidewalls enhance durability
- Gnu is an innovator in sustainable snowboard manufacturing
- Item #GNU003G