Select your style & size:Select options
A hard-charging beast bred for the steeps.
Deep in the wild mountains of the Northwest is where the Gnu Billy Goat C3 BTX Snowboard roams. This snarling all-mountain animal foams at the mouth when it spots steep terrain populated with pillow lines, chutes, and cliffs. Ridden to victory four times at the Mt. Baker Banked Slalom by legendary rider Temple Cummins, the Billy Goat traverses and steers its way across unpredictable snow with unwavering control and precision.
The C3 Banana profile features aggressive camber zones outside the bindings for powerful turns and poppy ollies, while mild rocker between your feet adds a forgiving feel and enhances float in powder. Gnu toned down the Magne-Traction to give it a less grabby feel without sacrificing traction. A directional twin shape and slightly set-back stance give you greater control when you're pointing it, without compromising your ability to ride switch.
The lightweight, yet strong aspen core is enhanced with sustainably-harvested Columbian Gold wood along the edges for added pop and durability. Anvitex dampening absorbs vibrations and reduces chatter for a smooth ride, and a fast sintered base keeps you moving through slow spots. And like all Gnu boards, the Billy Goat was born and raised in the USA by snowboarders with jobs.
- All-terrain freeride stick for hard-charging riders
- Camber-dominant hybrid profile for power and precision
- Mid-stiff flex for stability at high speeds
- Directional twin shape for all-mountain riding
- Magne-Traction edges slice through ice
- Core comes from sustainably-harvested trees
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Gnu has been hand-making snowboards in Washington since 1977
- Item #GNU003Q