- Detail Images
The perfect blend of backcountry accessibility and big-mountain freestyle mojo.
- C2BTX puts rocker between your feet and camber extending to the tip/tail for a floaty ride that still pops hard and holds a mean edge
- Magne-Traction serrated edges offer extra control on hardpack and ice
- Asher dampening sheets smooth out chatter at high speeds
- Sintered base keeps you riding fast—just be sure to wax it
- Includes Karakoram premium clamps for a super-solid connection with minimal slop while in ride mode
- Pre-drilled for universal splitboard interface—you provide the hardware, skins, and any regular binding
Share your thoughts
It's a split, it's got magne-traction, it's pretty awesome. Added some Karakoram bindings and some Voile skins and was off to having fun. Get one! I'm 5'10" 190# and I have the 162- no complaints at all.