Select your style & size:Select options
Barrett knows best.
When it comes to relationships or snowboard technology, twenty years is a long time—which is why the Gnu Women's B-Pro C3-BTX Snowboard is well-known as one of the longest-running, women-specific pro model boards on the market. Not only that, but the B-Pro is back yet again, this time with perhaps its greatest graphic yet and a powerful camber-dominant profile to help you shred everything (from peak to pipe) harder and faster with greater control and stability.
As Barrett Christy's weapon of choice for everything from steep and deep pow days at Crested Butte to the Baker Banked Slalom, the B-Pro is known for destroying everything in its path. The C3 Banana profile features aggressive camber zones outside the bindings for powerful turns, enhanced edge control, and poppy ollies, while mild rocker between your feet adds a forgiving feel and float in powder.
Magne-Traction edges are serrated to slice through ice likes it's fresh corduroy, so you'll be carving down bulletproof slopes with confidence as everyone else is sliding out on their little butts. A twin shape makes it easier to stomp landings switch and keeps the spin weight balanced for smooth rotations. Not to mention, you can feel good about your purchase knowing that the Bio Bean topsheet is made from castor beans instead of petroleum-based plastics, and the lightweight and strong tri-blend wood core comes from fast-growing, sustainably harvested trees—so you're not contributing to the destruction of the rain forests. On top of all that, the B-Pro was made in the USA by snowboarders with jobs so you're truly supporting the industry when you take this board for a spin.
- All-terrain, twin board that offers powerful freestyle riding
- Medium flex provides the ideal blend of stability and playfulness
- Aggressive camber with mild rocker makes for easy turning and float
- Tri-blend wood core is sustainably harvested and super strong
- Fiberglass blend is the perfect combination of flex and response
- Bio Beans topsheet is made from castor beans instead of plastic
- Magne-Traction edges grips the iciest of runs all season
- Sintered base keeps you riding at max speed every day
- Gnu is hand built in Washington, USA since 1977
- Item #GNU004C