Select your style & size:Select options
Plays nice on any terrain.
Based on the progression-friendly B-Nice, the Gnu Women's B-Nice Asym Snowboard takes things a step further with its intuitive asymmetrical design. Whether you're still perfecting your carving skills or already letting loose in the park, the B-Nice Asym makes it fun to shred any type of terrain.
The asymmetric design features a deeper heelside sidecut, a shorter heelside contact length, and an asym flex to make your heelside turns as powerful and natural feeling as your toeside turns. BTX Banana profile features rocker between the bindings with subtle camber towards the tip and tail for a catch-free, forgiving ride that floats in powder but still packs plenty of pop. Magne-Traction technology features multiple contact points along the running edges to help you navigate icy parks and slippery slopes without sliding out.
It also has a medium-soft flex that makes it easy for beginners to initiate turns and provides a playful feel for jibbing, while the beveled edges reduce hang-ups when you want to slide your favorite park feature sideways. The lightweight, crisp-feeling aspen and golden poplar wood core is made from sustainably harvested trees, and the extruded base is easy to repair when you ding it up. If that's not enough to convince you, then you should also know that this board was built in the USA by snowboarders with jobs.
- Soft-flexing twin for freestyle fun on any terrain
- Asymmetric sidecut enhances heelside turns
- Catch-free BTX profile offers a floaty feel
- Magne-traction offers incredible edgehold on icy terrain
- Biax fiberglass delivers smooth and consistent flex
- Lightweight blend of woods in core for strength and pop
- Gnu makes snowboarding fun while being serious about sustainability
- Item #GNU003V