Cold and wet ... sounds like ideal weather for fishin.'
- G-Tek two-millimeter neoprene shells insulate your hands without limiting dexterity
- Fleece lining further increases warmth and dries quickly
- Pre-shaped fingers enhance comfort and dexterity
- Thumb and index-finger feature patented Touchrite technology for improved dexterity
- Hook-and-loop wrist straps helps keep water out during landing
- Slit openings on thumbs and index fingers give your tippet-tying digits access to the outside world without having to take off the gloves
Share your thoughts
do not dry quick, but good.
Good gloves. Used them for ice fishing and winter fly fishing so far. They keep my hands very warm while being still. I was suppressed when I didn?t need bigger gloves after 2 hours at -10 degrees. Downsides are, cheap make, my seam split within two months and I had to k-tape them back together. Also I wore them on a short hike, and my hands sweated immediately. When you get them wet (because all fishing gloves get wet eventually) they still kept my hands pretty warm. However they take about 4 days turned inside out to fully dry all of the fingers. Great gloves, and they would have gotten five stars if not for the prolonged drying time, and ripping in two months.