Glacier Glove Ice Bay Glove
Endure the elements.
Fishing is a cold and wet endeavor—especially during winter. Keep your digits warm and protected when you're working frigid waters with the Glacier Glove Ice Bay Glove.
- Premium two-millimeter neoprene shell insulates your hand without limiting dexterity
- Fleece lining further increases warmth and dries quickly
- Blind-stitched and glued seams help prevent flushing when you're landing your trophy
- Pre-shaped fingers enhance comfort and dexterity
Share your thoughts
best cold water glove ever!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is best used for temps under 20 degrees. If you use it in temps above 20 degrees your hands will be toasty and sweaty. I use it for kayak fishing and it is incredible.