- Detail Images
Sun, wind, and water can wreak havoc on your hands; keep them protected with the Glacier Glove Ascension Bay Glove. The polyurethane palm material gives you a sure grip on wet paddles, sail lines, and rod handles while UPF 50+ rating guards against harmful sunburn.
- Blend of Lycra and spandex feels soft against skin and dries quickly
- Polyurethane Palm material provides a sure grip on wet or dry surfaces without compromising mobility
- Half-finger design leaves fingertips free for tying tippets and flies or taking photos
- UPF 50+ rating and a high cuff keeps your hand and wrist sunburn-free
Share your thoughts
GOOD FOR SUN BUT NOT DURABLE
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
if you use trecking poles these things dont last more than 250 miles, good for sun and nice fit .
Practical and durable gloves
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I bought these gloves for my dad, and he's a big stand-up paddle boarder in california. He absolutely loves them and says they are practical and light weight. Feels like you have nothing on, but helps with the grip. I would totally recommend these.