Select your style & size:Select options
Tease, then displease.
With the Giro Siren Goggle, tempt them to follow, but leave them sad and slow as you speed away with a clear view of what's ahead. A superior fit and injection-molded, fog-free lens will ensure you never slow down.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Super Fit medium-size adult frame to fit an average face size
- Vented lens with Spectral Band and anti-fog coating to increase air volume, eliminate fog, and provide intense-glare protection
- Injection-molded cylindrical lens construction, for minimal distortion, durability, and scratch-resistance
- Helmet-compatible design, for simultaneous eyeball and head protection
- Double-layer face foam with microfleece facing for comfort and fine fit
- Item #GIR0390
- Q & A
You'll See What I Mean
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I get out on the slopes only a few times a year, so this goggle was perfect. It has all of the basic features you would expect and lots of lens options to suit your conditions. Above everything for me was the price, which is a great deal for the goggle you get. And, for what it's worth, I think they look like I paid a lot more for them.