Select your style & size:Select options
See the light (but not too much light) with the Signal.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- A vented lens prevents fogging in the changing weather and as you take breaks in the lodge
- Super Fit medium-sized adult frame design comes from direct feedback from rider testing
- Soft face foam and a micro fleece lining comfortably press against your face
- Persimmon Boost 60 (50%-60% light transmission) lens adds more definition and depth perception to low-light storm days
- Rose Silver 30 (30% light transmission) lens blocks more light and enhances depth perception for medium light or partly cloudy conditions
- Item #GIR0243
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought for my son. Great fit, sizing it right on, they didn't fog all season (even in the rain of the northeast), and held up to the abuse of a pre-teen.
I got them for a great price here, so overall these Signal goggles were a great find.
Giro Signal Goggle
bought these for my brother-in-law. He thought he could rent goggles at the resort, but learned quickly that wasn't the case, and paying nearly double at the resort wasn't an option. This is a solid goggle. Comfortable, and versatile enough for most lighting situations.
since I might use it for biking from high...
since I might use it for biking from high light conditions, to low/gloomy/rainy conditions, it is very important to be able to switch the lenses.
I would like to know if the lenses on this goggle are replaceable, and if so, where to find the replacement lenses.
They must be. They come out very easily and replacements are available on the prolens.com website. I keep meaning to call GIRO itself and see if other tints are available directly other than the ones on the prolens.com website. I wish us both luck. - Dave