- In-mold hard-body shell with EPS liner helps protect your head when you ski or ride
- Twelve Super Cool vents with Thermostat control keep you cool and comfortable
- Stack vent (seamless goggle and helmet ventilation integration) helps prevent your goggles from fogging up
- Thermostat ventilation control makes for quick and easy temperature regulation
- Inform fit system eliminates goggle-gap and nose-pinch issues
- Removable ear pads
- Compatible with TuneUps audio systems (sold separately)
- Complies with ASTM F2040 and CE EN 1077 ski and snowboard helmet standards
Share your thoughts
Excellent helmet at a good price
My wife and I have skied for a long time and knew that we needed to start wearing helmets. So, I bought Giro Sheer helmet and a Smith Variant for her to try. She really liked the Giro and the way it fit. I also bought a Giro Seem for myself - excellent helmets and love the idea of venting.
Love My Giro Sheer Helmet
Not being used to wearing anything on my head when skiing, I was surprised all my concerns vanished. Peripheral vision and hearing were not impaired at all. So comfortable, I easily forget I'm still wearing it. Goggles fit no problems, even though goggles may have been pre-helmet days. Another bonus is I don't have to tie my hair up in ponytail anymore! The helmet keeps my hair out of my face. It's so cool and I feel protected!
Is this helmet compatible with Oakley...
Is this helmet compatible with Oakley Elevate goggles?
Yes they will work with this helmet although the goggle to helmet fit won't be exact like it is with some of the matched brand helmets/goggles.
Giro Sheer Helmet
Bought this helmet for my wife, mid-season this year, and she loves it. Great fit for her and the adjustable ventilation makes it work great for all conditions. Even comfortable on those 40+ degree F sunny days.