- Detail Images
Buckle up the Giro Manta Women's Shoe and clip into your sun-chasing, fresh-air-providing mountain bike and enjoy fatigue-reducing support, efficient transfer of energy, and secure traction off the bike.
- DuPont Zytel outsole is comparable in stiffness to carbon fiber at a fraction of the cost
- Supportive EVA footbed is treated with Aegis to combat bacteria and foul odors
- Dual-density lugs for excellent traction in dirt and mud
- Supple microfiber is breathable to prevent overheating
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
A recent injury prevented the use of my carbon road shoes(per PT). Research/reviews are 'right on' regarding the stiffness of this shoe. Nice snug fit, breathable (very important in this TX heat) and lighter than my Shimano MTB shoes. Only wish would be something other than black available. Apparently the white was very popular.