- Detail Images
- Community Images
There's no shame in being beautiful and brainy.
You may find yourself with a posse of powderhounds at your heels in the Giro Women's Lure Helmet. With its unabashed feminine flair and decidedly plush earpads, don't act surprised. You chose the Lure for its brain protection, feather weight, precision fit, and superior venting—you can't help it that it's beautiful, too.
- In-mold polycarbonate microshell construction fuses exterior with impact-absorbing foam liner, for balanced, low-profile, and lightweight strength
- 12 Super Cool vents let the fresh air cool you off; Stack ventilation prevents goggle fog
- 2 Rock Loc 5 delivers one-hand adjustability for precise, anatomical head-hugging and custom fore-aft tilt
- Plush earpads provide deluxe, cozy warmth
- Women-specific style and detailing feeds your feminine side
- Compatible with all after-market TuneUps systems for rocking out while ripping
- Certifications: CE EN 1077 and ASTM F2040, for peace of mind and safety
Share your thoughts
Little girls can wear it
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this helmet for my eight year old daughter. She did not fit in the kids size helmets but in the small size version of this women's helmet. Of course, it had to be magenta! She wore it everyday we went to ski during this season. She enjoys how her ears are kept cozy and warm. The upper ventilation window system on top is a plus.
I have a Giro Sheer helmet too. I think the Lure fits better and is a bit warmer. Giro helmets are my favorite. Great color, easy to size on the go, easy to vent if one needs to. My new favorite!
I bought the glossy black helmet for my wife after reading reviews. I matched the helmet with Giro Siren Goggles and she loved them both. Her highlights were the custom fit for women, and the warmth of the inner layers. No need to wear a beanie - kept her warm in a snow storm with temps in the teens.