- Detail Images
A classic all-weather boot for trail enthusiasts.
Steep mountain trails can dish out plenty of abuse, especially when you're carrying a sturdy load of gear. Luckily, Garmont designers infused the Men's Syncro GTX Backpacking Boot with 140 years of on-trail experience for a smooth ride and secure traction. The Gore-Tex Sierra membrane keeps your foot dry after a passing shower and combines with the 3D mesh interior to reduce food-swamp in warmer temps. Plus, the Vibram Ground Control outsole with deep 6mm lugs bites the ground for confident traction.
- 2.2mm nubuck leather uppers provide trail-worthy durability and good water resistance
- Gore-Tex Sierra membrane supplies guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection
- 3D mesh lining helps keep your foot cool and comfortable
- Eyelet hook lacing provides a quick and precise fit
- FrameFlex Light insole provides ample support for long days on the trail without adding weight to the boot
- Split leather backstay increases structure and support
- Dual-density PU midsole absorbs the shock of rough terrain
- ADD construction reduces the time it takes to break in the boots
- Vibram Ground Control outsole features deep chevron pattern lugs for secure traction on rugged terrain