- Detail Images
Sticky rubber traction from town to trail.
Featuring a Vibram sticky rubber compound, the Garmont Men's Sticky N Fast Hiking Shoe performs on the steep slabs up the cliff while clean styling makes it equally suited to daily use around town. A internal PU shank lends support where you need it most, and the antibacterial footbed prevents face-melting fungal odors from taking root.
- 1.6mm nubuck leather uppers provide trail-worthy durability and good water resistance
- Laces extend all the way to the toe for a secure, custom fit
- Internal PU shank provides ample support for long days on the trail
- Dual-density EVA midsole absorbs the shock of rough terrain
- PU footbed has an antibacterial treatment to keep foot stink at bay
- ADD construction provides a broken-in feel right out of the box
- Vibram 973 sticky rubber outsole provides secure traction on rocky terrain
Share your thoughts
I'm looking for as comfortable shoe that...
I'm looking for as comfortable shoe that I can use for hiking and casual walking on pavement. I have a narrow foot - normally size 12. What do you suggest?
Stick it to em
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These shoes are awesome, I used them for hiking primarily and could not be happier with them. The Vibram sole makes for a very sturdy feeling throughout your trek, even on slick surfaces. The laces are a flat design that stay looped for the entirety of any hikes I tackle, and the extended lace design of the shoe made for a more secure fit. I have even climbed a few trees with these shoes just for fun and they worked really really well, so if you feel like gettin squatchy and scrambling up a tree these are the shoes you want on. Very supportive and comfortable, I would recommend them highly