- Detail Images
A boot your fast-and-light backcountry kit can revolve around.
Burly enough to effectively drive big skis, yet light enough to sport on ambitious multiday tours, the Garmont Orbit Alpine Touring Boot gets you to the line you want to ski and leaves you with enough juice in the tank to attack it the way you want to. The EZ Fit liner gives you unrivaled comfort right out of the box and can be thermo-formed for further customization while the Shock Damper inserts in the shell's inner sole provide comfort on the way up and extra cushion on the way back down.
- A stiff flex of 115 enables the lightweight Orbit to perform for hard-charging skiers
- The Grilamid and Pebax shell material provides exceptional stiffness and strength while reducing weight
- 103.5mm last width provides performance and all-day comfort
- EZ Fit PowerLite Liner provides a comfortable ergonomic fit right out of the box and can be thermo-formed for further customization
- EZ Fit liner uses three thicknesses: thickest, highest density at the rear for max heel hold, softer foam with more EVA at the midfoot for comfort, and thinner elastic foam with the most EVA at toes for wiggle room and warmth
- Tongue uses T-Bar reinforcement to boost shin protection and power
- Bomber walk mechanism uses a 11.5 forward lean angle and a free setting for easy walking and effortless touring
- Three Magnesium Lite buckles and a power strap securely anchor your foot in the boot
- Cuff buckle catches can be moved for better lower-leg fit
- Weighs in at just under three pounds per boot for skiing and touring performance that won't weigh you down
- Dual-density Vibram mountaineering sole provides excellent grip and durability
- Compatible with ISO touring and Tech bindings