A new star is born. It's a girl.
As the women-specific version of the Orbit, the Garmont Nova Alpine Touring Boot boasts race-worthy weight and uncompromising downhill and touring performance. The Bomber Walk mechanism allows the boot to freely flex for easy hiking on the way up, then it securely locks down for powerful performance when you make your descent. A women-specific EZ Fit liner gives you top-shelf comfort right out of the box and can be thermo-molded for further customization.
- A stiff flex of 110 enables the lightweight Nova to perform for hard-charging ladies
- The Grilamid and Pebax shell material provides exceptional stiffness and strength while reducing weight
- 103.5mm last width provides performance and all day comfort
- Women-specific EZ Fit PowerLite Liner provides a comfortable ergonomic fit right out of the box and can be thermo-formed for further customization
- EZ Fit liner uses three thicknesses: thickest, highest density at the rear for max heel hold, softer foam with more EVA at the midfoot for comfort, and thinner elastic foam with the most EVA at toes for wiggle room and warmth
- Tongue uses T-Bar reinforcement to boost shin protection and power
- Bomber walk mechanism provides two forward lean angles and a free setting for easy walking and effortless touring
- Three Magnesium Lite buckles and a power strap securely anchor your foot in the boot
- Cuff buckle catches can be moved for better lower-leg fit
- Weighs in at just over two and a half pounds per boot for skiing and touring performance that won't hold you back on the uphill
- Dual-density Vibram mountaineering sole provides excellent grip and durability
- Compatible with ISO touring and Tech bindings