- Detail Images
Classic style and function for your urban excursions.
- Water-repellent leather Nubuck and suede helps protect your feet from the light rain and wet terrain
- PU footbed moisture and odor management properties so your feet stay dry and comfy
- Vibram G3+2 outsole provides grip on variable terrain
- Semi-blocked heel lug helps you brake and decelerate on descents and when walking on sketchy terrain
- Bi-density EVA midsole ensures comfort and heel stability
Share your thoughts
Picked these up at a deep discount on SAC & couldn't be happier. These are the kind of shoes that could easily handle plenty of outdoor adventure but I'm hesitant because they look so sharp I don't want to put any wear on them. Sizing is accurate for me, and though a little stiff out of the box they didn't require too much wear to start feeling just right. I broke them in on a 5 day trip where they were used as casual wear with lots of walking, and they felt great and handled several days of rainy weather just fine. Haven't done any hiking in them but the treads are substantial and the quality is tops, I expect them to hike well. I can't find anything to complain about here, if you like their looks then go for it - great shoe that's comfortable, well-made, and good looking.