- Detail Images
Sometimes all you need is a little momentum.
- Tough, durable suede repels water and protects your feet from hazards on the trail
- Cleverly-designed ADD construction drastically shortens shoe break-in time so this shoe feels fitted to your foot faster
- PU footbed helps to manage moisture and control odors
- EVA midsole absorbs the impact of heel strike so rugged terrain feels smoother
- Spine System offers ample mid-foot stability and a smooth forefoot flex
- Rubber toe bumper provides extra protection to your piggies so you can go the distance in rocky terrain
Share your thoughts
good hiking shoe
i have the women's version of this exact shoe-- i love it! have been hiking almost a year in it & it's v v comfortable. definitely waterproof. i fit a size 7 running shoe (size 6.5 dress shoe) and a 7 in this shoe fit w/o an issue.