Garmont Helix Thermo AT Boot - Women's
- Community Images
A ladies choice for everyday laps and once-in-a-lifetime lines.
If thinking about more laps at your backcountry storm-day stash or more stable turns in spring couliors makes you giddy, then the Garmont Women's Helix Thermo AT Boot could lead to loads of happy times on the skin track. This boot's new shell design provides the downhill security of a four-buckle with the uphill weight of a three-buckle. For 2011-12, this boot's improved shell features more room in the toe and forefoot for touring comfort while its narrower heel locks your foot into place for sketchy turns in steep, exposed terrain.
- Women-specific G-Fit Plus Thermo-moldable liner lets you get a custom fit to your foot shape and keeps the little piggies warm
- The Helix’s multi-injected Flex insert makes it ideal for easy touring and scrambling while the 110 flex index equals rigidity during big backcountry turns
- The shell’s high overlap panel provides close, gap-free contact with the instep and lower leg, and evenly distributes pressure for comfort when you shred the hill
- Walk mechanism is ultralight, solid, and easy-to-use with its one-pull design, so you quickly change from a 25-degree forward lean to total touring freedom
- Rubber damn under the overlap looks out deep or melting snow
- Sole fits tech (Dynafit, etc) or UNI binding systems and features rubber lugs to ensure a secure grip on bootpacks