Introduce your young skier to the beauty of peaceful mountain treks and hard-earned freshies.
- 75mm Vibram sole fits small telemark bindings
- 19 to 26.5 Mondo Point size range
- Removable Superlight liner keeps the little persons toes warm
- Articulated cuff offers easy, smooth flex at the ankle with plenty of support
- Two mitt-friendly buckles are easy for kids� to adjust
Share your thoughts
What is the correct size for a boy who...
What is the correct size for a boy who wears size 4 shoes? Size 4.5?
You'll need a 22.0 or 22.5, unless you're buying for next year and then I'd grab a 23 if available. Yup, add the first two numbers of the Mondo point system together to get a rough translation to US uni/men shoe sizes. Cool huh?