Garmont Delirium AT Boot - Men's
- Community Images
Freely charge uphill and then dominate the down.
Carving tracks down the line of a lifetime isn't as difficult as actually getting to it, but with the Garmont Delirium AT Boot you have both easy ascending ability and stiff descending stability to shred aggressive arcs once you finish the climb. Built to advance your backcountry big-mountain domination, this four-buckle boot allows three different angles of forward lean and a free-swinging walk mode for backcountry tours, couloir crushing, or quick resort laps.
- The 130 flex, the stiffest from Garmont, yields high-performance for big-mountain freeriding on steep resort lines and legendary backcountry descents
- EZFit thermo-moldable, multi-density liner provides efficient power transfer, keeps heat inside, cushions big impacts, and can be customized by a boot fitter
- Wide forefoot last accommodates a die-hard skier's bone spurs, while its snug heel and stiff, secure lower boot provides maximum control to the ski
- High Overlap shell transfers power efficiently for great control of fat skis while the sealed gasket keeps water and melting snow out of your boot
- Comes with an installed alpine sole (AT and tech-compatible sole sold separately)
- Sole features three screws and an engineered polymer structure to keep the soles secure and to make swapping easy
- Easy3 Magnesium Ski-Walk Mechanism frees the cuff and allows a comfortable rotation for hiking and skinning and then locks back into your chosen forward lean position
- Power Strap and four magnesium buckles lock down the boot to fit your foot closely and comfortably while a removable cuff spoiler further enhances the fit