- Detail Images
Italian-made quality for a smooth, light ride on your favorite trails.
When you're gearing up for a week-long backpacking trip, lace up 140 years of boot-making experience with the Garmont Men's Croda GTX Backpacking Boot. The burly leather uppers combine with the Gore-Tex membrane for complete waterproof protection, and the laces extend all the way to the toe for a fully adjustable fit. A FrameFlex Light insole boosts support while keeping the boot weight light, and the Vibram G-Diamond sole ensures a secure footing wherever you roam, also without adding extra weight to the boot.
- 1.8mm suede leather uppers provide trail-worthy durability and good water resistance
- Gore-Tex membrane supplies guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection
- Laces extend all the way to the toe for a secure, custom feeling fit
- Bi-injected FrameFlex Light insole provides ample support for long days on the trail while keeping the boot weight light
- Dual-density PU midsole absorbs the shock of rough terrain
- G-fit construction reduces the time it takes to break in the boots
- Vibram G-Diamond outsole features deep lugs for secure traction on rugged terrain