Bring balance to extended backcountry tours.
The Garmont Cosmos Alpine Touring Boot brings the lightweight demands of ski mountaineers into harmony with uncompromising downhill performance. The simple and efficient Bomber Walk mechanism provides two different forward lean angles and allows the boot to freely flex in walk mode for comfortable touring on the way up. When you reach the summit, tighten down the four Magnesium Lite buckles, select a forward lean for the terrain at hand, then point your tips and impose some orderly turns on your backcountry world.
- A stiff flex of 125 enables the lightweight Cosmos to perform for the hardest charging skiers
- The Grilamid shell material provides exceptional stiffness and strength while reducing weight
- 103.5mm last width provides performance and all-day comfort
- EZ Fit PowerLite Liner provides a comfortable ergonomic fit right out of the box and can be thermo-formed for further customization
- EZ Fit liner uses three thicknesses: thickest, highest density at the rear for max heel hold, softer foam with more EVA at the midfoot for comfort, and thinner elastic foam with the most EVA at toes for wiggle room and warmth
- Shock Damper inserts in the shell's inner sole add insulation, comfort, and a better ski feel
- Tongue uses T-Bar reinforcement to boost shin protection and power
- The simple Bomber walk mechanism provides two forward lean angles and a free setting for easy walking and effortless touring
- Four Magnesium Lite buckles and a power strap securely anchor your foot in the boot
- Cuff buckle catches can be moved for better lower-leg fit
- Weighs in at just over three pounds per boot for skiing and touring performance that won't weigh you down
- Dual-density Vibram mountaineering sole provides excellent grip and durability
- Compatible with ISO touring and Tech bindings
Share your thoughts
Size question, I current use Scarpa Maestrale...
Size question, I current use Scarpa Maestrale in a 29, would the Garmont Cosmos 29 fit the same, if so will BC be getting more boots in stock?