The ideal women's touring boot.
The Garmont Women's Celeste Alpine Touring Boot successfully balances light weight with touring capability and confident, snappy ski performance. Designed specifically for lighter weight lady skiers, the Celeste features an EZ Fit Powerlite liner, Grilamid shell, Vibram rubber sole, and ISO touring compatibility for a solid touring fit and ski performance.
- 120 AT Flex index works well for hardcore aggressive female skiers who like to charge down the steep couloirs and wide-open bowls and maneuver down techy terrain
- 103.5mm last gives a medium-width foot a comfortable fit
- Women-specific boot finds harmony between light weight and crisp four-buckle performance
- Grilamid shell offers a light, stiff shell that's ideal for everyday touring or racing
- Shock Damper Inserts (expanded PU inserts in the shell's inner sole) act as a shock absorber when you ski, and add insulation, comfort, and increased ski feel
- PowerWrap overlap design follows the contours of the foot and ankle closely for lightning-fast response and comfort
- Women-specific EZFit Powerlite Women's liner is 100% thermoformable for those who prefer more customization
- EZ Fit liner is fully lined to eliminate seams and hard spots, has a moccasin toe to maximize shell space for warmth and comfort, and provides a dual-density anatomic footbed for warmth and support
- EZ Fit liner features three thicknesses and compositions of foam for different functions: Stability Zone consists of a built-in 'butterfly' to secure the heel, ankle, and Achilles area; Mid-foot Zone uses softer foam with more EVA to conform to the most sensitive parts of the foot; Toe Zone has the most EVA for conformability, warmth, and wiggling room
- Four magnesium lite buckles and wider power strap supply a secure closure and broad, powerful pressure distribution
- Reinforced tongue uses Garmont's T-Bar reinforcement for shin protection and power
- Bomber walk mechanism is clean, simple, and solid
- ISO touring compatibility
- Full-length Vibram bi-density rubber ski mountaineering sole covers the instep area for maximum grip when you scramble over rocks, while black firmer rubber around the sole's perimeter provides durability and solid edging power in step-in bindings
- Vibram's softer red rubber in the sole's midsection offers maximum grip
- Cuff Rotation: 60°
- TECH compatibility means the Celeste works with ATK, G3, Plum, and Dynafit-like binding systems
Share your thoughts
Will this boot work with the Marker Tour...
Will this boot work with the Marker Tour AT binding?
Yes this will work in the Tour, Duke, or any tech binding.
This is my first 100% touring boot so I was nervous that it would not be stiff enough for skiing. My first thoughts putting them on were that I could hike to my favorite summer spots in these! The lugs on the bottom are huge and the bottom is canted like a mountaineering shell so you can actually walk. Skiing in them was not the issue I thought it would be they perform great on the way down! And they are light weight and flexible in walk-mode making the trip back up enjoyable. The cuff was a bit tight around my calf when it came stock but with a couple tools I could adjust the buckle to allow for some more room to buckle by placing the ladder the next hole over. The ski/walk mode is easy to switch back and forth too. For extra long hikes in you can adjust the forward lean 2 degrees to make your lower leg more upright for better walking and back to forward lean for the way down (however I haven't tried this yet but I'm sure it works great). For such a light boot it puts out a solid performance and the build of it doesn't feel flimsy either.