Garmont Asylum AT Boot - Women's
Skin the way you want, ski the way you want, anywhere.
The huge, untamed lines across the canyon call out to you, but until you slip into the Garmont Women's Asylum AT Boot, you don't have the easy-ascending ability or big-mountain stiffness you need to quickly and safely pursue them. Inside this rigid, tour-ready backcountry charger, you can skin up with ease thanks to the freely rotating walk mode. Then, once atop the ridge you can power big turns all the way to the road with the new shell design and one of three forward-lean positions.
- The 120 flex, the stiffest from Garmont, yields high-performance for big-mountain freeriding on steep resort lines and legendary backcountry descents
- EZFit Women's thermo-moldable, multi-density liner provides efficient power transfer, keeps heat inside, cushions big impacts, and can be customized by a boot fitter
- Last accommodates female backcountry skiers with narrow (but not too narrow) volume, while its snug heel and stiff, secure lower boot provides maximum control to the ski
- Comes with an installed AT tech sole (AT and Alpine ISO-compatible sole sold separately), which clicks into AT-specific bindings (like Dynafit) and features a Vibram rubber sole for superior grip on boot packs and rocky summits
- Sole features three screws and an engineered polymer structure to keep the soles secure and to make swapping easy
- Easy3 Magnesium Ski-Walk Mechanism frees the cuff and allows a comfortable rotation for hiking and skinning and then locks back into your chosen forward lean position
- The shell's sealed gasket keeps water and melting snow out of your boot
- Power Strap and four magnesium buckles lock down the boot to fit your foot closely and comfortably while a removable cuff spoiler further enhances the fit