All the pow in and out of the resort is now yours.
- G3’s new Dual Density sidewall construction creates a smooth ride on variable snow
- Joyride camber for bouncy floatation and easy turning
- Early rise tip to keep you on top of the snow
- Low Mass tip means that G3 removed a portion of the tip to balance the ski on hard snow conditions where tip rockers tend to flutter uncontrollably
- Poplar wood core with paulownia stringers means lightweight strength for backcountry touring
- Flat-skin-ready tail notch for when the resort isn’t enough
Share your thoughts
I am 5'5" and 125 lbs, would the 157 be...
I am 5'5" and 125 lbs, would the 157 be the right size for me? I am a beginner/intermediate skier.
It may depend on how long you are going to stay a beginner/intermediate. If you are young(ish), strong(ish), do well at other sports and are planning on "gettin' after it", then you may want to look at the 166. Otherwise, the 157 will work great.