- Detail Images
This is living.
The G3 Women’s Viva Ski knows how to live. Non-discriminating, it charges moguls, carves up groomers, rips down steeps, and glides over pow with defiant joie de vivre. With semi-cap construction and an uber-light wood core, this mid-fat ski controls itself at mach speed but doesn't have much restraint with its all-mountain appetite.
- Early Rise 1 profile combines raised low-mass tip with traditional positive camber underfoot for float on pow and crud and superior edgehold on hardpack
- Hybrid poplar and paulownia wood and fiberglass core keeps the weight low and the energy high
- Ultralight semi-cap construction combines single-density ABS/TPU sidewall and cap for tenacious grip, balanced power, reduced weight, and exceptional mobility
- 88mm waist is wide enough for soft snow yet quick edge-to-edge
- Mid-radius sidecut means versatility, quick turns, and stability at high speeds
Share your thoughts
The size chart is a little confusing. I...
The size chart is a little confusing. I have a pair of BD Kilowatts, 155 length, looking at these for a fun, skinnier set at the resort for all snow types. Is it really better to go longer, like the "intermediate" range suggests?? I'm only 5'3", about 120lbs.