- Community Images
Versatile, everyday touring ski for fast and light missions in any snow or terrain.
- FlyRide full cap construction and paulowina wood core reduce weight (only 5lb 14.4oz for a pair) for the ascent without sacrificing control during the descent
- Traditional camber locks the ski onto hard-packed groomers and chalky steeps
- Mid-fat dimensions (83mm underfoot, 114 at the tip) keep you bouncing on top of the pow once it finally blankets your mountain
- Generous sidecut encourages snappy turns on cat tracks or while descending skinny couliors
- Tapered Razor Tip doesn't snag or dive on deep snow while skiing and skinning and also lightens swing weight so you don't expend extra energy during longer tours
- Contoured topsheet helps channel power from bindings to the ski's edges to enhance control and stability
Share your thoughts
I weigh 160 and am 6'1. I would consider...
I weigh 160 and am 6'1. I would consider myself and advanced to expert tele skier and will be using this as a lightweight touring ski. Is this a reasonable lenght of ski for my weight?
Un the up....photo Andy Traslin
Fast and light
Great light ski, that performs well on thise july august days in the Washington Cascades....