Find the fluffy stuff.
There's always a powder stash hiding somewhere in the mountains, and the G3 FINDr 102 Ski will help you hunt it down. This alpine touring ski bridges the gap between superlight mountaineering skis and fat powder skis so you can tour to faraway places in search of the softest lines to float down. Its 102mm waist width undoubtedly hovers over powder, but still cuts all the crud you encounter between powder days. An early rise tip eases turn initiation when you're linking turns down an open bowl, and traditional camber ensures excellent edge control when you're making hop turns down an icy face.
The FINDr's core features a 3D shaped blend of poppy poplar and superlight paulownia woods to balance between a light uphill and powerful downhill. G3's Flyride Plus construction includes flexible, PU sidewalls to give a smooth downhill ride, and the quadraxial and triaxial carbon laminates add heaps of torsional stiffness without adding much weight. Add that to the ski's solid edges, an aluminum mounting plate, and the P-Tex 2000 Electra base, and you're in for a helluva ride both downhill and uphill.
- Superlight alpine touring ski with a knack for powder-hunting
- 102mm waist width floats powder and is manageable on hardpack
- Early rise navigates the fluffy stuff with ease
- Traditional camber ensures edge control
- 3D shaped poplar paulownia wood core is light
- Flyride Plus construction uses PU sidewalls for a smooth ride
- Quadraxial and triaxial carbon laminates with aluminum mounting plate
- Item #GGG001Z