- Detail Images
A solid resort-specific tele binding that doesn't break the bank.
Make the best of your season's pass with the G3 Enzo R Telemark Binding. Designed specifically for ripping pow, hardpack, soft snow, and steep terrain, the Enzo R delivers performance that you can count on for years to come. Boasting four different activity settings, the Enzo R delivers unbeatable power, precision, and control so you can focus on the turns up ahead and feel the effortless transition from one tele turn to the next.
- Non-pivoting tele binding features an advanced super-wide footprint which transfers power like no other
- Adjustable to three settings, depending on conditions, terrain, and preferred feel
- Large-diameter steel springs ensure power, control, durability, and longevity
- Stainless steel uni-body toeplate with stainless pivots and lock-down bar, glass reinforced nylon shim with anti-ice plates, and a 2,000 pound test strength stainless steel cable round out Enzo's durable, reliable components
- Bomber uni-body stainless steel toebox is tightly toleranced for optimal power transfer and less slop
- G3 has doubled the stainless steel cable load capacity to 2,000 pounds each and eliminated cable fatigue by developing direct pivoting connections (one size fits all)
- Six-hole mounting plate for a solid hold, durability, and energy transfer
- Effective and easy heel throw features a new step-in tab alignment point which greatly improves step-in
- Available in three spring options: Black/Soft for lighter skiers who want easier flex; Silver/Medium for most skiers; and Gold/Stiff for heavier and/or aggressive skiers who prefer a binding with more resistance
- Springs can be swapped for softer or stiffer ones (sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Can anyone speak on the durability on this...
Can anyone speak on the durability on this thing? Looks like a lot of plastic
I have two enzos and one enzo-r and nothing has broken yet.
This is a new binding, so it's hard to know how it will hold up long term. I have perhaps something close to 100 days on my oldest enzo binding, mounted on a 177cm Kendo, and have had no problems with the plastic. I weigh 160 lbs, not 220, so that might be a factor, but I doubt it.
As solid as it gets for resort skiing
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Rock solid edge control in variable North East conditions. Very nice smooth pivot and progressive, easy to set just right spring tension for resort skiing. Easy in/out, as close to step in as it gets. Excellent product for the stated use.