Get a watch that can keep up with you on all your adventures with the G-Shock AWGM100 Solar Watch. It's shock-resistant enough to keep ticking through your occasional tumble on your mountain bike and water-resistant to 200m so it can accompany you on your whitewater and high seas excursions. In addition, it's solar powered so you don't have to worry about it running out of juice midway through one of your journeys.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping uses radio towers to transmit time from atomic clocks to your watch so you always have exact local time
- Solar Power battery can use light from even a low-wattage fluorescent light to generate and store power
- Water-resistant to 200 meters and shock-resistant
- LED backlight with Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- Displays time in 48 cities