- Detail Images
So comfortable you'll never complain about your ski boots again.
If the mere thought of stepping into your ski boot sends shivers down your spine, you must check out the Full Tilt Women's Mary Jane Ski Boot. Full Tilt designed this women-specific boot to feel so good that you'll forget you're wearing it. Thanks to the women-specific cuff, 102mm women-specific last, and Quick-Fit Plush liner with Intuition foam, your foot feels warm, comfortable, and secure while you lay arcs down groomers, play in the park or pipe, and find patches of soft snow in the trees.
- A boot flex of 4 out of 10 with a 5-rated rib tongue offers a versatile, forgiving, smooth, natural flex while you arc turns down groomers, play in the park or pipe, and hunt for powder stashes
- An FTI Influence shell features a cuff that matches a women's calf shape for stellar all-day comfort
- Original 3-piece boot design has a free-hinging rear cuff that never bottoms out for infinite flex, interchangeable durometer tongues that enable you to change the boot's flex, and cables that work like shoelaces so you have even pressure and no dead spots
- A 100% ribbed tongue provides a natural linear flex and no shin bang
- Lightweight FTI Influence shell features thinner plastic for increased feel and response and uses a minimalist design—no thick, heavy, overlapping plastic or bolts
- Boot's tongue opens like a convertible so the Mary Jane is easy to get in and out of
- 102mm Women's Fit last is ideal for ladies who prefer a comfortable, fitted boot that laps up groomers, skis ankle-deep pow, and enables you to perfect your skills in the bumps, park, and pipe
- Quick-Fit Plush liner with Intuition foam consists of an extra 4mm of open-cell foam for a warm, comfy feel that molds to your foot shape to eliminate pressure points
- Quick-Fit liner features a Plush liner that provides an extra-thick body-heat-activated custom-moldable liner
- Liner has a wide toe with thinner foam in the toe area for a roomier fit
- Intuition closed foam molds to your foot and transfers energy while 8mm of open-cell foam supplies extra warm insulation and comfort
- Aluminum buckles have a macro-ladder and micro-twist adjustment capability so you can adjust the Mary Jane to your liking
- A user-friendly lower closure and two upper cables furnish even shin pressure for a comfortable fit
- Replaceable rubber small heels offer traction while you walk from your car to the lift line
- Lateral Cant Adjustment: 3mm
- Toe/Heel Height: 18.5mm/34mm
Share your thoughts
These boots will make you fly!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've used the MaryJanes for the past 3 seasons and I ski on average 200 days a year. I spend my winters in Utah smashing pow in the backcountry and riding park on sunny days. I travel back to my home Mt. Hood every spring and summer and play in the parks at Timberline. I'm 5'3" and 130 pounds and I wear a 24 in these boots. This equates to a size 7, but when I wear street shoes I wear a size 8. So I like my boots tight and these allow your feet to be snug without getting your feet pinched, or toe bang. These boots have an amazing durability that have held up through A LOT. This boot is also pretty soft so if that's what you're looking for I would go with these. The MaryJanes are designed for a little bit wider foot which i struggled with a little because I have a very skinny heel, but wide toes. I was able to fix this by going to my local ski shop and getting inserts added to my liners on either side of the heel. So, if your dropping cliffs, slashing pow, or throwing tricks, these boots will help you succeed no doubt! Even if you are just shredding groomers, or still learning to ski these boots will keep you comfy and allow you enough movement to actually make the learning process easier. Just a heads up though, they do stomp out after a lot of use because the liners aren't totally top notch, they are easy and cheap to replace though!